You can download a scan report in the PDG, JSON or CSV format for further analysis. NeuraLegion also provides the option to generate a SARIF (Static Analysis Results Interchange Format) report file and send it to GitHub Code Scanning Alerts. Using this option, you can easily triage the existing security issues, prioritize fixes and open tickets for them in your GitHub repository. Each detected vulnerability from the report will be displayed as a separate alert automatically.
To export a SARIF report, you need to have the integration with your GitHub repository configured. Find the integration instruction here.
NeuraLegion provides you with the opportunity to select the scope of the information to be included in the PDF report. For example, you can get a full report or only select the certain parts of the full report to be exported.
The following PDF report options are available:
- Full Report – Combines the Executive Summary and the Scan Details reports.
- Executive Summary – Is intended for executives. It contains a brief analysis of each issue and its possible consequences, as well as a compliance report.
- Scan Details – Provides detailed information about the scan, including all the technical information about the issues that have been detected, possible consequences, remedy suggestions, and much more.
- Custom report – Enables you to select the parts of the full report to be exported during this action.
- In the left pane, select the Scans option to display the scans list.
- Click next to the scan to be exported.
- From the drop-down list, select Export as CSV, Export as JSON or Export as PDF.
- Export as CSV – Exports a simple CSV file containing a short description of the issues that have been detected.
- Export as SARIF - Sends a SARIF report file to your GitHub repository and creates code scanning alerts for each detected vulnerability from the report.
- Export as JSON - Exports a simple JSON file containing a short description of the issues that have been detected.
- Export as PDF – Select one of the report options to be exported.
For the Custom report, in the dialog box, select the information to be included into the report and click Export.
Updated about 1 month ago