Before using the Nexploit CLI Quick Start, verify the following prerequisites:
- You are an active user in the NeuraLegion App.
- You have a valid
AUTH_TOKEN(API key) with the following scopes:
projects:read. You can set up an organization API key or a personal API key.
- You have an active
REPEATER_IDSee Managing Repeaters for more information about handling Repeaters.
To use the Nexploit CLI, follow these steps:
- To Install Nexploit CLI globally:
npm install @neuralegion/nexploit-cli -g
You can validate the installation by going to the directory of your project and running the following command:
This command displays a list of possible commands for the Nexploit CLI.
- Activate the Repeater, as follows:
nexploit-cli repeater --token $AUTH_TOKEN --id $REPEATER_ID --cluster https://app.neuralegion.com
- Start a new scan with a crawler, as follows:
nexploit-cli scan:run --token $AUTH_TOKEN --repeater $REPEATER_ID --name "My First Scan" --project $PROJECT_ID --crawler "https://www.example.com" --smart
This command initializes a new scan engine in the cloud, which begins scanning the target via the local Repeater.
- View the scan results. You can follow the scan status in the NeuraLegion App or by using the Nexploit CLI polling command.
Updated about 22 hours ago