You can connect your GiLab repository to a NeuraLegion scan to get the reports on every detected vulnerability in automatically opened GitLab issues. Each report provides the following information:
- You are an active user in the NeuraLegion App.
To enable the integration, you should first register the Nexploit application in GitLab.
- Go to your GitLab account preferences. For that, in the upper-right corner, click the down-arrow and select Preferences.
- In the left pane, select Applications.
- On the Applications page, do the following:
a) In the Name field, enter Nexploit.
b) In the Redirect URI field, enter
c) In the Scopes section, select the api checkbox.
d) Click Save application.
The created Application ID and Secret will then be required for enabling the integration in the NeuraLegion App.
- Go to the NeuraLegion App.
- In the left pane, select Organization.
- On the Organization page, scroll down to the TICKET MANAGEMENT INTEGRATION section.
- Click next to GitHub, and then select Settings.
- In the GITLAB INTEGRATION CONFIG dialog box, do the following:
a) Copy the Application ID and the Secret created in GitLab and paste them in the relative fields.
b) (Optional). If your GitLab application is hosted on a private cloud or you are using on-premise GitLab, enter the relative link in the Base URL field.
c) Click Connect.
You will be redirected to an authorization page on GitLab. Click Authorize to allow Nexploit to access your GitLab account.
The NexPloit connection to GitLab is enabled.
After you have connected Nexploit to GitLab , you need to integrate a specific Nexploit project with your GitLab repository(ies) to be used for a scan. The integration allows Nexploit to automatically provide the scan reports in the associated GitLub repositories. Moreover, you can select a certain severity level of issues (findings) to be sent to the repositories associated with your Nexploit project.
To integrate a certain Nexploit project with your GitLab repository(ies), follow these steps.
Updated 21 days ago