Each major Nexploit version release is accompanied by a correlating Nexploit CLI version that supports it.
For release notes describing the changes in each new version, see https://github.com/NeuraLegion/nexploit-cli/releases.
If you are already using the Nexploit CLI, but have decided to use another installation option, please remove the initial Nexploit CLI service first to avoid possible conflict of the installers.
- If you a new user, you can install the Nexploit CLI as part of the onboarding procedure:
- If you have already created an account, but didn't get the Nexploit CLI installed, you can use one the options below.
Currently the supported versions of NodeJS are between 10.x and 14.x (included).
npm install -g @neuralegion/nexploit-cli
More information can be found on our npm page.
To install the CLI using a Windows installer:
- Go to https://github.com/NeuraLegion/nexploit-cli/releases/latest.
- Under Assets, download the
- Follow the displayed instructions in installation wizard.
Updated 13 days ago