To pay for the selected plan, you need to provide the billing information and add a valid payment card.
Currently NeuraLegion does not support 16-digit Diners Club cards (14-digit cards are acceptable).
To add the billing information, complete the fields in the Billing Details tab of the PAYMENT INFO section. The provided info will then be used during a further checkout procedure.
If the existing credit card has expired, or you want to upgrade the plan and pay for it by another card, you can add a new payment method by following these steps:
- In the PAYMENT INFO section, open the Cards tab and click Add payment card.
- Provide the credit card details and click Save.
The added cards are displayed in the Cards tab of the PAYMENT INFO section.
When the payment card expires, NeuraLegion cannot charge it in the next billing cycle, and the plan service might be discontinued. To avoid that, please make sure that the selected card provides a proper validity period.
To select a card to be used by default during upgrading the current plan, follow these steps:
- In the PAYMENT INFO section, open the Cards tab.
- From the Default method drop-down list, select the card to be used as default.
To delete a payment card, follow these steps:
- In the Cards tab of the PAYMENT INFO section, do one of the following:
- Click the card you want to delete, and then click Delete.
- In the upper-right corner of the card you want to delete, click the cross icon.
- Confirm the deletion on the popup.
If you delete the card that was set as the default payment method, the most recent card added is selected instead automatically.
Updated about 1 month ago