NeuraLegion’s Repeater is a local agent that provides a secure connection between NeuraLegion's cloud engine and a target on a local network. A Repeater enables you to securely scan targets on a local network, without having to whitelist NeuraLegion’s IP address in your firewall for incoming traffic. See On-Premises Repeater (Local Agent) for a description of how an on-premise Repeater works in the NeuraLegion solution.
To create a new Repeater, follow these steps:
- Select the Repeaters option in the left pane to display the AVAILABLE REPEATERS list.
- In the upper left corner, click + Create Repeater.
- In the Create Repeater dialog box, do the following:
a) In the Name field, enter a name for the Repeater.
b) (Optional). In the Description field, enter a short description of the Repeater.
c) In the Projects section, select either to create the Repeater for all projects or only for specific ones. If you select the second option, the created Repeater will only be available when configuring scans for the predefined projects.
d) (Optional). In the Scripts section, add a script to be used with the created Repeater. The scripts should be created in advance on the Scripts page. To learn more, read Using Repeater Scripts.
e) Click Add.
To review the list of existing repeaters, select the Repeaters option in the left pane. Each Repeater appears as a single row.
To edit Repeater details, follow these steps:
- Click the button next to a Repeater name and then select the Edit option.
- Modify the Repeater details as you need, and then click Update.
To deactivate a Repeater, click the button next to the Repeater name, and then select the Deactivate option.
To activate a Repeater, click the button next to the Repeater name, and then select the Activate option.
You can check if the on-premise Repeater can successfully connect to all the target hosts on your local network. The Repeater diagnostics allow you to reveal and fix the connection problems before you run a scan.
- You have created a Repeater in the NeuraLegion App.
- You have activated the Repeater inside your local network using the NeuraLegion CLI.
To run the connection diagnostics, follow these steps:
- Click next to the Repeater connected to your network, and then select Diagnose.
- In the Targets field, specify the URLs of the targets that must be reached by the Repeater.
You can add up to 1000 target hosts separated with a newline, semicolon or comma.
- Click Run Tests.
The results of the diagnostics will be displayed in the Results field.
To delete a Repeater, follow these steps:
- Click to the left of the Repeater name.
- Select the Delete option, and then click Yes.
Updated 24 days ago