NeuraLegion enables you to upload files (API schemas, HAR files) to a special storage and select them as a target when setting a new scan. The following section describes how to manage the storage of these files.
In the NeuraLegion App storage, you can do the following:
- Upload a file
- View the list of uploaded files and details about them
- Check the storage capacity and maintain the remaining space
- Delete a file
To upload a file to your storage, do the following:
- In the left pane, select Storage, and then click Upload.
- On the popup, drag-and-drop or select a file from your local storage, and then click Upload.
To delete a file, do the following:
- In the FILES section, select the checkbox to the left of the file you want to delete and click Delete.
- On the popup, click YES to confirm the deletion.
Updated about 1 month ago