You can configure the NeuraLegion App to automatically send messages about detected issues to your selected Slack channels. Each message is a report which includes the following information:
For more information about NeuraLegion Integration with Slack channels, see NeuraLegion in the Slack App directory.
- You are an active user in the NeuraLegion App.
- You have the Slack channel(s) to which NeuraLegion can post the scan results.
- Go to the NeuraLegion App.
- In the left pane, select Organization.
- On the Organization page, scroll down to the TICKET MANAGEMENT INTEGRATION section.
- Click next to Slack, and then select Settings.
- In the dialog box, click Activate Slack.
- On the Slack web page, allow NeuraLegion to access your Slack workspace with the specified access scope. For that, click Allow.
The NeuraLegion connection to Slack is enabled.
After you have connected NeuraLegion to Slack, you need to integrate a specific NeuraLegion project with your Slack channel(s) to be used for a scan. The integration allows NeuraLegion to automatically provide the scan reports in the associated Slack channels. Moreover, you can select a certain severity level of issues (findings) to be sent to the channels associated with your NeuraLegion project.
To integrate a certain NeuraLegion project with your Slack channel(s), follow these steps.
Updated about 1 month ago